Terms and Conditions
1. User Account, Password, and Security
Your usage of the platform enshrines that You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Display Name and Password and You are responsible for all activities, purchases, and transactions that occur under your Display Name and Password. You hereby agree that if any provided information is false, inaccurate, or incomplete, We have the right to indefinitely suspend, remove, or block you from the platform.
You also agree to immediately notify Lootera House of any breach of your account and ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
2. User Conduct and Rules on the Platform:
You hereby agree that Your use of the Platform will be strictly monitored by the following unwavering principles:
You shall not display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any data that:
- belongs to someone else and to which You don’t have the rights
- is immensely harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever
- is misleading in any way involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming” promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights including
A User may be considered an imposter or conducting conning activities if any of the following conditions are fulfilled:
- User doesn’t reply to the payment verification mail sent by Lootera House
- User fails to produce adequate documents during the payment details verification
- Misuse of someone else’s phone or email
- User inputs an invalid address, email and phone no.
- Overusing a voucher or coupon code
- User returns the wrong product
- User refuses to pay for an order
- Users involved in the snatch and run of any order
- Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
- Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address, depending on the product category.
- Any malpractice used to place the order
- Any promotional voucher used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ may not be refunded
- Any order paced using a technological glitch/loophole.
- Pretending that User is or represents someone else
You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability:
All the materials and products sold by Lootera House are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.
5. Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
All material on our website, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. The material is just for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly.
6. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Lootera House be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the product
- unauthorized access to or alteration of the user’s transmissions or data
- breach of condition or warranties
We may suspend or terminate your use of Lootera House, in its sole and absolute discretion that you have infringed, breached, violated, abused, or unethically manipulated or exploited any term of these Terms of Service or anyway otherwise acted unethically.
8. Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in India Only
Unless notified in any other way, the material on the Platform is presented solely for the purpose of sale in India. Those who choose to access Lootera House from other locations around the world can do so on their own initiative and we are not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations.
9. Governing Law
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principle. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Udaipur.
10. Third Party Affiliation
Lootera House is an ethnic and traditional selling Platform and sources its fabrics and apparels from local sources around the country. We are not the sole creators of the finished product and hence own no liability towards the same.
Other third party sellers might also be listed on Lootera House in the future which will eventually demand a change in terms and conditions from time to time. If you continue to use our services after the change in the same, you have agreed on them with all due responsibility.
You confirm and undertake that you are accessing the services on the website and transacting at your own risk and are using your sane and informed judgment before entering into any transactions through Lootera House.